In this article
You can change your password in two ways, either by clicking on Forgot Password on the login screen or from your security page in settings.
Using Forgot Password Feature
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it easily by clicking on Forgot Password on the login screen.
These are the steps:
- Enter your registered email.
- Click on Find Account.
- You will get an email with a verification code. If not yet received within a few minutes, check your junk/spam folder.
- Enter the verification code.
- Type New Password and click on Change Password.
From Your Settings
- Log into your account.
- Go to settings.
- Click on Security.
- Enter and confirm your new password.
- Enter your current password (to prevent unauthorized changes)
- Click on Update Password to save your new password. You can now log in with your new password.
If you cannot access the email connected with your account, think you made a typo during account registration, or are facing some issue that is stopping you from accessing your email, please contact [email protected] for further assistance.