The feedback feature in Coderons lets you report a bug that you encounter while browsing the platform.
Here is how you can use the feedback feature to report a bug:
- Click on your profile picture at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- A drop-down menu will be displayed having multiple options. Select the option Feedback.
- Then, fill the summary column explaining briefly the type of problem you are facing. For example, it could be ‘I am having trouble logging in’.
- Below is the Choose Type option that has a drop-down menu. It shows options like bug, improvement, or new feature.
- In the Details box, you can give a brief explanation of the feedback.
Once you have finished writing your feedback, click on the ‘Submit’ button.