If you want to hide your published posts from public search, do these steps:
- First, go to your page, and locate the post, which you want to hide from the public.
- Click on the ‘Edit’ tab seen at the bottom right-hand side next to the Delete tab.
- You will now get to the Edit Post page.
- At the left-hand side bottom, you can see the ‘Update’ tab. Click on the Up arrow adjacent to it.
- Next, click on the ‘Save Draft’ tab to hide this post from the public.
Similarly, if you want to unhide your post, do this:
- On your page, find the post which you want to unhide from the public. You will see that it has been marked as Draft.
- Next, click on the ‘Edit’ tab at the bottom right-hand side.
- Once you reach the Edit Post page, you will see the Publish tab at the left-hand side bottom.
- Click on ‘Publish’ to unhide the post from public search.