If you follow a tag, it will appear on your feed along with all the content related to it. So, if you do not want the tag to be displayed in your feed for some reason, you need to unfollow it.
To do that, follow these steps:
- Click on your profile picture at the top right hand corner of the page.
- Click on the Display name/User name.
- Go to Following tags.
- The tags you have been following are displayed.
- Click the ‘Unfollow’ button to unfollow the tag.
- Now, the tag will stop appearing on your feed.